Computer Solutions began to take shape in 1993 when Nia Lloyd-Williams set up an IT training and professional administration service for North Wales businesses.
As the computer industry changed, Computer Solutions moved with the times, broadened its range of services and evolved rapidly into the dynamic successful company you see today.
Responsive, experienced and with a strong track record, we are energetic, enthusiastic about all IT matters and have considerable expertise in many business sectors.
Approachable and knowledgeable, this is the Computer Solutions team as it shapes up today:
- Nia Lloyd Williams – Managing Director
- Russ Austin – Sales Director
Sales & Account Management:
- Bruce Fraser – Senior ICT Account Manager
- Craig Collings – Senior ICT Account Manager
- Llifon Owen – Technical Lead
- Mark Delahunt – Network Engineer
- Dave Mason – PC & Network Engineer
- Dave Bibby – Network Engineer
- Dave Piper – HelpDesk & Field Engineer
- Simon Piper – HelpDesk & Field Engineer
- Andrew Fletcher – PC & Network Engineer
- John Austin – Software Support Specialist
- Rachel Ward – Admin & Reception
- Ed Sansbury – Program Developer
- Ian Hutchinson – Web Developer
- Kevin Elmer – Retail Manager
- Adam Smith – Apple Engineer